Blue Hills Hiking
November 22-24, 2013
Camp Sayre, Milton
We went on a 5 mile hike through the Blue Hills.
- We arrived Friday night and set up camp at a site at Camp Sayre.
- We started the hike Saturday morning, and ate breakfast atop Hancock Hill with a beautiful view of Boston.
- We ate lunch near the end of the hike, and when we got back to the campsite many patrols started cooking with Dutch Ovens.
- The Super Shark patrol won the personal chef that cooked and cleaned for them this outing for selling the most popcorn in our annual fundraiser.
- The troop also got donuts Sunday morning for having 100% participation in the fundraiser.
- The weather was cold, but everyone dressed for it and stayed warm.