Tide Pool 2014
June 20-22, 2014
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Lean To
We explored marine life in tide pools in New Hampshire.
- The adults cooked for the Super Shark Patrol, as they sold the most Choclate Bars in our fundraiser.
- We arrived on Friday and slept in Lean Tos.
- After Breakfast on Saturday, we went to the Tide Pools.
- At the Tide Pools, Scouts explored the aquatic habitats.
- After Lunch, We visited the Tide Pool Museum which held touch tanks and other fun activities.
- That night, we invited Girl Scouts staying at the same camp to a large campfire where we performed skits.
- For 100% participation in selling of Chocolate Bars, we had donuts for breakfast on Sunday.
You must be logged in to post a comment.