Crotched Mountain Skiing 2014
February 7-8, 2014
Crotched Mountain, New Hampshire
- Downhill Skiing
We had a lot of fun down hill skiing at Crotched Mountain in New Hampshire.
- We started skiing Friday night, and skied down lit slopes.
- Scouts could rent skis or bring their own.
- Several Scouts took skiing lessons, and were skiing in the first hour of the trip!
- We got to sleep in the lodge with a nice toasty fire.
- The next day, we woke up and ate breakfast from the lodge.
- We continued skiing until lunch time.