Klondike Derby 2014
January 31- February 1, 2014
Camp Norse, Kingston, MA
- Winter Camping
We participated in the annual Klondike Derby at Camp Norse, and had fun pulling our sleds around to the different activities.
- We had 6 sleds in the Klondike this year, 3 of which were over 14 Mountain Man sleds.
- We got to our campsite Friday night and set up our tents on a thin layer of snow.
- The next day, we got the required supplies loaded on our sleds and started off.
- Normal sleds got to participate in events such as snow shoeing, sled races, and slingshot shooting.
- Mountain Man sleds got to shoot shotguns and chop logs, in addition to the other events.
- At the end there was an awards ceremony and we placed in several events!
You must be logged in to post a comment.